Technology has evolved so much in the last ten years. As we move forward, times are definitely changing and so are the jobs. As the world becomes more technological, we must move forward and adapt. Millennials are no longer bound to the typical 9 to 5, we have options. We all have the same access to the global population. If you’re a stay at home mom and want to earn some income; or if you’re unhappy with you’re current job or looking for a new career change. Keep reading, I have listed options where you can work online from home.
1. Sell through Amazon – You can purchase items in bulk and store them at the amazon fulfillment center. The best part of utilizing their FBA Fulfillment by amazon service is they also pack, ship and handle all customer phone calls. If you buy at wholesale prices you will definitely make a profit. Department stores like Macys allow you purchase their products in bulk at wholesale prices.
2. Start a blog– There are a few different routes you can take. The easiest way to earning income from the start would be affiliate marketing – where essentially you get paid per click or per action. Brands have different percentages they pay you for every click or purchase from your site. Sponsored posts – this is ideal for established bloggers, if you have been blogging for at least 6 months with solid content and quality photos that are your own. Brands will definitely be interested in working with you…Also, your following and readership helps. It’s important to stay engaged with your readers. Companies will take notice and reach out to you for partnerships. Earning income from blogging is not instateneous, it takes a lot of persistence.
3. Write and sell an E-book online. You can sell via amazon or if you have a website and social media that would definitely help bring in customers from around the world.
4. Host online webinars – Teach others something you have experience with and enjoy doing. People are more willing to invest in something they can obtain knowledge from. It could be a webinar about blogging or a how to for building a successful online website. Think of something you’re skilled at and have spent time researching in the past.
5. Build and customize websites – you would have to be tech savvy but a little research goes along way. Nowadays you can youtube how to build a website and be successful with it.
6. Virtual assistant– become an online office assistant. You would set the pay and what your duties include. For example: scheduling appointments, managing businesses online social media accounts, answering phone calls. Your hourly rate will depend on experience and what company you work for. Also, keep in mind you could work for multiple clients if you wanted too.
7. Sell products on Etsy – If you’re crafty or artsy the possibilities are endless. If you have experience in graphic design. You could sell invitations or wall art. Etsy is equivalent to having your own online boutique.